2015 has been quite a year of ups and downs! Here are a few updates from Team Alyssa as we wrap-up this year and head into 2016:
- The support and encouragement we continue to receive has been overwhelming and incredible. Thank you!!
- We surpassed our goal and have currently raised $11,947.60 for LLS!! This is UNBELIEVABLE!!!
- We have had nearly 100 families and businesses join us on this Journey to Boston, to help fund treatments that save lives every day, and to do the research that will hopefully soon eradicate blood cancers!
- We are in 3rd place of 85 Boston Team in Training members!
- There are 15 weeks and 3 days until the big day – The Boston Marathon!
- Official training started Dec. 1st and is going well! I’ve logged 152 running miles so far along with 5 cross-training work-outs. I ran my 14 miler this morning and have included several speed and hill runs in my new training schedule.
Raise your glasses tonight to a New Year filled with HOPE for a cure for all cancers!
If you’d like to join us, please make a donation in support of my efforts to run the Boston Marathon with Team In Training and help get us all closer to a world without blood cancers, http://pages.teamintraining.org/ma/boston16/adourte